Hydraulic jacks are very necessary for friends who don’t have a car. They will be used if there is a problem with the tires when going out or when the spare tire is replaced.
There are many kinds of hydraulic jacks. Today, several types of car jacks are introduced in detail. And change the tires with hydraulic jacks.
1. Scissor hydraulic jack: The two sides of the isosceles triangle will not be changed, and the bottom end will be changed to change the height.
Advantages: Lightweight. Cost-effective. Easy to carry.
Disadvantage: It can be very tiring to use. Very easy to slip out without the annular top plate. It is very easy to damage the crooked neck.
Naturally, they’re all improving, and I see a wrench shaker and an electric shear hydraulic jack on the treasure, which must have taken a lot of dynamism.
2. Hydraulic jack.
Advantages: light weight, easy to use, convenient maintenance, reliable application.
Disadvantages: low transmission speed. Slow return.
Advantages: Simple application. Cost saving.
Disadvantages: The net weight and volume are relatively large, and it is more difficult to carry.
4. Pump the hydraulic jack.
Advantages: energy saving, light weight, easy to use, quick adjustment.
Disadvantages: It is very easy to pump too much, causing the vehicle to rotate.
Master Qu’s vehicle service station overhaul prompts buyers to use hydraulic jacks to replace tires.
1. Park the vehicle on a hard level city road.
2. Use tire pads to fix other tires of the vehicle.
3. Set up risk warning signs within 50 meters of the rear of the vehicle.
4. Use a tire wrench to loosen the tire screws to be replaced in the order of the top angles (do not have to be twisted)
5. Place the hydraulic jack on the specific tire jacking part.
6. Hydraulic jack for fitness exercise, so that the jack touches the lifting part.
7. Determine whether the jacking touch is standard, safe and reliable.
8. Raise the vehicle to a suitable height.
9. Unscrew the screw and replace the tire.
10. Prepare the tires and pre-install the screws (don’t need to tighten them)
11. Hydraulic jack and vehicle slow down.
12. Remove the hydraulic jack from the appropriate height, the tire grounding device.
13. Use a tire wrench to tighten the tire screws in the order of the top angles.
14. Remove the tire pads and collect risk warning signs.
Post time: Mar-29-2022