Today, let’s talk about Jack.
Oh, not this one, this is the Jack I’m talking about.
Unexpectedly, the English name of hydraulic jack is actually the English name that everyone often hears.
Hydraulic jacks are very necessary for friends who do not have a car. They will be used if there is a problem with the tires or if the spare tire is replaced.
There are many kinds of hydraulic jacks. Today, we will introduce several types of car jacks in detail. And change the tires with hydraulic jacks.
1. Scissor jack: The two waists of the isosceles triangle will not change, and the bottom end will be changed to change the height.
Advantages: lightweight, cost-effective, easy to carry.
Disadvantages: It will be very tiring to apply, without the ring top plate, it is very easy to slide down, and it is easy to damage the neck.
Of course, they are all improving. I see wrench shakers and electric cutting hydraulic jacks on the treasure, which obviously take a lot of dynamism.
2. Hydraulic jack.
Advantages: light weight, easy to use, convenient maintenance, reliable application.
Disadvantages: low transmission speed, slow return.
Advantages: Simple application and cost saving.
Disadvantages: The net weight and volume are relatively large, and it is relatively difficult to carry.
4. Air-filled hydraulic jack.
Advantages: energy saving, light weight, easy to use, quick adjustment.
Disadvantages: Very easy to pump too much, causing the vehicle to spin.
Master Qu’s vehicle service station overhaul reminds many car buyers to use hydraulic jacks to replace tires.
1. Park the vehicle on a firm level surface.
2. Use tire pads to fix other tires of the vehicle.
3. Set up risk warning signs within 50 meters of the rear of the vehicle.
4. Use a tire wrench to loosen the tire screws to be replaced in the order of the top angles (do not have to be twisted)
5. Place the hydraulic jack on the required tire lifting part.
6. Hydraulic jack for fitness exercise, so that the jack touches the lifting part.
7. Determine if jacking touch is the norm. can be trusted.
8. Raise the vehicle to a suitable height.
9. Unscrew the screw and replace the tire.
10. Good tires, pre-screwed (no need to tighten)
11. Hydraulic jack and vehicle slow down.
12. Go down to a suitable height, ground the tires, and remove the hydraulic jack.
13. Use a tire wrench to tighten the tire screws in the order of the top angles.
14. Remove the tire pads and put away the risk warning signs.
Post time: Apr-16-2022